Operations Manager: DALRO
Operations Manager: DALRO
The above vacancy exists within DALRO, the core purpose being the management of daily operations within DALRO pertaining to:
- Reprographic Licensing
- Theatrical Licensing
- Royalty Distributions
The ideal candidate will be a process driven person who has Matric and a completed relevant degree or diploma (such as a BCom or Honours degree in Business Administration) with a minimum of 6 years working experience of which at least 3 years would have been in a relevant management position.
Key Performance areas:
- Manage all operational systems, processes and policies within DALRO pertaining to Reprographic Licensing, Theatrical Licensing and Royalty Distributions.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of these operations within DALRO.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared towards operational excellence and improved profitability.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning and control including compiling and managing the annual budget.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor daily workings of the relevant departments and staff within DALRO.
- Proven track record of implementing organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Budget development and management experience.
- Ability to analyse information and make business decisions.
- Fast learner with the ability to rapidly assimilate and utilise new information.
- High level of accuracy and the ability to operate & lead efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word & power point.
- Relevant Industry knowledge (such as rights administration) will be an advantage.
- Matric and a completed relevant degree or diploma (such as a BCom or Honours degree in Business Administration).
- Minimum of 6 years working experience of which at least 3 years would have been in a relevant management position.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Management skills
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy. Closing date for this position is 15 October 2018.