The above vacancy exists within the Sales Division and reports to the New Business Manager. The purpose of this role is for the generation of revenue by getting completed signed licence agreements returned for processing. The role will also require the management of the telesales operations, travelling to meet specific customers identified through the licensing teams as well as the training and development of the telesales staff. The ideal candidate will be someone who has successfully completed Matric and has a Diploma preferably in Business Administration or Marketing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales.
- Revenue generation.
- Customer documentation and service management.
- Leads database management.
- Telesales process development and management.
- Negotiating and concluding contracts.
- Researching the market.
- Coaching of staff.
- Quality Control.
- Resolution of queries.
- A Diploma preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques (influencing, negotiating and prospecting).
- Call centre experience would be beneficial.
- Code 08 driver’s license with the ability to drive a manual vehicle.
- Advance computer skills, including Word & Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Sound understanding of pricing/discounting concepts will be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is an essential requirement.
- Strong administration skills.
- Decision making.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Organising ability.
- Problem solving ability.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to lead.
- Team player.
- Time management skills.
If you are confident that you have the necessary qualifications and experience to perform the above duties, please forward your CV to email@example.com
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy. Closing date for this position is 15 June 2019.